- Monday - Saturday (English): 8:00 a.m.
- Monday (Spanish Communion Service): 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (Spanish): 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday (Bilingual): 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday (English Vigil Mass): 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday (English): 6:45 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 1:30 p.m. (Youth Mass)
- Sunday (Spanish): 8:15 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 5:00 p.m.
- Holy Day of Obligation - Vigil: 6:00 p.m. (Bilingual)
- Holy Days of Obligation: 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (Bilingual)
- Friday (Bilingual): 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday (Bilingual): 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
ST. LOUIS OF FRANCE ANNUAL TARDEADA 2018 OCTOBER 27, 2018 Tardeada 2018 11:00 AM TO 11:00 PM PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR ANNUAL TARDEADA. ENJOY DELICIOUS FOOD BOOTH, RAFFLES, LIVE ENTERTAIMore
As a multicultural Community of faith, centered in the Eucharist and guided by the Holy Spirit, in imitation of our Patron, St. Louis of France we are called to: Nourish our own faith daily, proclaim the Word of God, love and support one another, welcome visitors and new parishioners, extend a hand to the poor, and strive for justice and peace.